What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies allow us to improve the user’s browsing experience.
What type of cookies do we use?
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in measuring the activity of websites, application or platform and for profiling of user navigation of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of data usage by users of the service. The LIFE ECOGRANULARWATER project website uses, for this purpose, the Google Analytics service. You can find more information about it and disable the use of these cookies here http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- Firefox –http://mzl.la/1RvWw5e
- Chrome – http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari – http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Ópera – http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Edge – https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10