1. Competent authorities in water management and environment.
- At the local level (municipalities and Networks of municipalities):
- Local governments of Granada Province in charge of urban cycle of water management, mainly those that have been exceeded the limit nitrate values set in the regulations.
- Torre Cardela City Council, municipality where the pilot experience will be carried out.
- GRAMAS Network (Municipalities towards Sustainability from Granada).
- Network of Networks of Local Sustainable Development.
- FAMP (Federation of municipalities and provinces from Andalusia).
- Association of Finnish Local and Regional Authorities.
- ICLEI (International Network of Local Governments for Sustainability).
- UCLG (Global Network of Cities, Local and Regional Governments).
- At the sub-provincial and provincial level:
- Consortium of municipalities.
- Rural Development Groups.
- Provincial Governments.
- At the regional level:
- At the national level:
2. Academic and research institutions.
- Public and private research institutions.
- CENTA. Centre of New Water Technologies Foundation.
- CET Aqua. Centre of Water Technology.
- IDAEA-CSIC. (Institute for Environmental Assessments and Water Studies).
- AINIA. (Institute for research and technological development).
- Foundation IMDEA Water.
- FNCA. New Water Culture Foundation.
- IFAPAs. (Research and Agricultural and Fishing Training Institutes).
3. Non-governmental organisations.
- Environmental organisations.
- Water management organisations.
4. Water Management Companies.
- At a provincial level: Emasagra, Aguasvira, Aguas de Guadix, Aguas y Servicios de la Costa Tropical de Granada, Gestión Medioambiental de Loja S.L.