The ownership of the domain www.lifeecogranularwater.es belongs to the Diputación Provincial de Granada.
The contents, organization and choice of links of the pages of www.lifeecogranularwater.es have been selected and/or coordinated by the Delegation of Public Works and Housing of this institution.
The information published on this website reflects only the work and point of view of the beneficiaries of the LIFE ECOGRANULARWATER project and the European Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.
Responsible for the treatment. Diputación De Granada. Delegation of Public Works and Housing.
- CIF: P1800000F
- Postal address: Calle Periodista Barrios Talavera,1 18014 GRANADA
- Telephone: 958 24 73 46
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Protection Delegate:
Postal address: Calle Periodista Barrios Talavera,1 18014 GRANADA
- Manage and resolve the queries and suggestions that you send us in relation to the project through the web page.
- Receive periodic information on the progress of the project and related events that are held.
- Registration to events or meetings organized by the project.
- Statistics, archiving and shipping.
Legitimation. The legitimacy for the different data processing is based on the provisions of Article 6 of the GDPR, in paragraphs a), c) and e).
Addressees. The data obtained in no case will be transferred to other recipients, except for research and in case of legal compliance or court order. International transfers are not foreseen.
Retention period. Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected or as long as you do not express your opposition to the treatment.
Your rights. As a user you have the following rights that you can exercise at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or directly to our Data Protection Officer firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to request access to the personal data we have about you.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion, without having to justify the cause.
- Right to request the limitation of its treatment.
- Right to object to the processing of the same.
- Right to the portability of the data, taking them to you in the format that you indicate to us.
Important: If you believe that your data is not being processed for the intended purpose or that your rights are not being respected, you can file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority which is the Council for Transparency and Data Protection of Andalusia www.ctpdandalucia.es